Stocker Ltd., having its seat in via Industria 1/7, I- 39011 Lana (BZ), within the meaning of GDPR 2016/679 is the data controller of the Personal data eventually collected by navigating on this website. The Data controller processes the personal data, which may be collected on the website (www.stockergarden.com) under the conditions set out below.
Purposes and methods of processing
Stocker will process the personal data you have communicated or which it has legitimately obtained („Personal Data“). In particular, the following Personal Data are processed:
Browsing Data: the IT and telematic systems together with the software procedures used to operate the website, acquire certain data during their normal operation (such as the date and time of access, the pages visited, the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the internet, the status data of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) the internet address from which you connected to our website, etc.), the transmission of which is implicit in the use of web communication protocols or is useful for improved.
These data serve exclusively for statistical purposes and are administered solely in anonymous form, in order to ensure their correct function. The data may also be used to establish responsibility in the event of breaches of IT law resulting in damage of the website.
Contact Data: If you contact us using the form on the website in the section ”Contacts” or by e-mail, the data you enter will be processed by us in order to process your enquiry. The processing of this Personal Data is necessary in order to provide a response to the communication received and the data will not be kept longer than necessary to fulfill your request.
Job applications: On our website under the “Work with us” section, we offer you the opportunity to apply for a job by simply filling out the application form with your personal details (name, surname, e-mail) and attaching your curriculum vitae and any other documents necessary to apply. The data provided will be collected and processed by Stocker Ltd for the purpose of managing the application process and, in the event of failure to establish an employment relationship, the data will be deleted 6 months after receiving it.
Find the resale in your area: We offer you the opportunity to find the retailer of the desired product closest to you. The data you provide (country, province, name of your choice, e-mail) are necessary (marked with a *) to find the retailer in your area and to process and respond to your request.
Ask the expert: we offer you the opportunity to consult our experts in regards to our products and any gardening related issue. It is also possible for you to send an enquiry with attached photographs (by using the appropriate form). We ask you to provide us with a name of your choice (which does not have to correspond to your real name), your email and any photograph in support of your enquiry. We will process these data in order to respond to your enquiry. The name that you choose will be published with your enquiry and photographs in our “archive” page. While Stocker Ltd will only use your email address to process your enquiry.
The data provided will be stored for a period that does not exceed the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they have been collected (the exact duration will vary according to the situation – use of the created and uploaded content).
We inform you that once the photos are uploaded and sent, they can no longer be deleted by the user.
- The images/photographs you upload and send to us should be related to your request and our products (i.e. images of close-up shots of the face are to be avoided).
- It is prohibited to upload and send images/photographs that show third parties and/or minors.
In order to provide and improve our products and services, we ask you for the following legal authorisations (“licenses”) to use the content created and uploaded with our “Ask the expert” service.
Declarations for the use of the “Ask the expert” service and authorisations given to use the content you create and upload.
By using “Ask the expert”, the user:
- guarantees to be the exclusive owner and to, under any circumstance, have the entire and exclusive availability – by way of example and not exhaustively – of all intellectual property and copyright rights, in relation to the photographs;
- guarantees that the photos are original and do not contain images, works, materials and/or elements of any kind that belong to third parties and that nothing contained in them violates the personal or property rights of third parties or legal provisions;
- authorises to use the created and uploaded content and when uploading content covered by intellectual property rights (i.e.photographs) grants us a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, and global license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of the content;
- acknowledges, therefore, that when uploading a photograph, he/she allows us to store, copy and publish the photo in relation to our products; that we can use the photographs to promote our products (i.e. with newsletters and other marketing methods) and that Stocker Ltd. may in turn grant third parties the use of the photographs for purposes related to the promotion of Stocker Ltd products.
The user can revoke the authorisation (license) at any time by sending the data controller a registered letter to the address indicated above.
Stocker Ltd. reserves the right to check the contents of the enquiries and photographs and to deny their publication should they find elements in violation of the present Policy,of legal provisions and/or in violation of a third party’s personal or property rights.
Video comments: We offer you the opportunity to comment on the videos published on our website. For this purpose, we ask you to provide us with a name of your choice (that does not have to correspond to your real name) and your email The name you provide will be published together with your comment. While Stocker Ltd. will use your e-mail address only to register you and enable the service “comment video”.
The data you provide will be stored together with the published comment until the video is deleted from the website.
Favourites list: With the “add favourite” function, we give you the possibility to save one or more of our products to your personal “favourites” list, which you can print at home. This service gives you the possibility to store and save the list of your chosen products. For this purpose we use technical cookies, the so called session cookies (see “Cookies“ section).
Participation in events/courses: We offer you the opportunity to participate in events or courses organised by Stocker Ltd., by filling in the appropriate form on our website. The data you provide (name, surname, e-mail, telephone number) are necessary (marked with a *) to process your request. You can book your participation in the selected event or course directly through our website. Payment data will be collected and managed by a third party, on the website you will be connected to via a link. We remind you that Stocker Ltd. assumes no responsibility in relation to third party websites and their contents. A copy of the payment data will be requested and stored by Stocker Ltd. The data collected will be used to process and complete the registration and to enable you to attend the selected event or course.
Failure to provide the data required and strictly necessary to register to the event or course prevents the implementation of the pre-contractual measures, the conclusion of the contract and therefore the participation to the selected event or course.
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the processing of the request, for the implementation of the pre-contractual measures, for the period of the contract and for the time required for the fulfilment of the retention requirements for tax or legal purposes and however for no more than 10 years from the end of the event or course.
Warranty extension: In the dedicated section on our website we give you the opportunity to activate a warranty extension for our products.
- BASIC: The activation of the “Basic” warranty is free. The data you provide (date of purchase, VAT number, dealer name, receipt) are necessary to verify the data relating to the purchase of the product. The personal data you provide are necessary to activate the warranty.
- PRO: Acquiring the warranty “PRO” is subject to a fee. When purchasing it directly on our website we ask you to send us your personal data by filling in the appropriate form. To pay the warranty you will be linked to a third party website. We remind you that Stocker Ltd. assumes no responsibility for third party websites and their contents. A copy of the payment data will be requested and stored by Stocker Ltd. Your personal data and payment data will be used for the processing and conclusion of the purchase contract of the warranty.
Failure to provide the data required and strictly necessary for the purchase under point 2) and the activation under point 1) and/or 2) of the warranty, prevents the conclusion of the contract and therefore the activation of the warranty extension.
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the processing of the requests, for the implementation of the pre-contractual measures, for the period of the contract and for the time required for the fulfillment of the retention requirements for tax or legal purposes and however for no more than 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship.
Newsletter: You can subscribe to an email newsletter via our website. For this purpose we require your email address and a declaration that you wish to receive the newsletter. To provide you with targeted information, we also collect and process information provided voluntarily about your salutation, your preferred language and areas of interest. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by means of a written notification or (in the case of the e-mail newsletter also) by clicking on the unsubscribe link, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to revocation.
Legal basis of the processing
The processing of data is lawful, because:
- Is necessary to fulfill pre-contractual, contractual obligations;
- Is needed to fulfill legal obligations;
- Is based on the legitimate interest: We report that if you are already a customer, we can send you, always respecting your interests and rights, commercial communications related to services and products similar to those of which you already used, unless you expressly disagree to communicate to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org; T +39 0473 563 277; F +39 0473 563 or by sending a registered letter to the seat of the data controller;
- Is based on your consent (Newsletter).
Consequences of the failure to communicate data
The provision of your Personal Data is necessary in all cases where processing is carried out on the basis of a legal obligation or to execute a contract to which you are a party or due to the implementation of pre-contractual measures undertaken at your request. Your eventul refusal could result in impeding from proceeding with the purpose for which the Personal Data is collected.
The provision of Your Personal Data is voluntary for the pursuit of the additional purposes. Failur to provide your data in relation to additional purposes will have no negative consequences on the conclusion of the contract.
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the processing of the requests, for the implementation of the pre-contractual measures, for the period of the contract and for the time required for the fulfilment of the retention requirements for tax or legal purposes and in any case will be deleted automatically after ten years from the end of the contractual relationship, without prejudice to the possible preservation of the same, where necessary for the management of ongoing legal actions and to fulfil specific legal obligations.
Your data may be accessible to employees and workers of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized to process and be communicated to affiliated companies or other subjects of which the owner avails himself for the management of the fiscal and accounting aspects of the relationship (i.e. banks and financial authorities), insurance company, professionals and consultants in legal, tax, labor, delivery service. payment service, subjects who manage or assist the Data Controller in the administration of the information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail) and of the website, competent Authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations (i.e.: tax authorities) and all those, whose assistance/advice/provision of service will be necessary to implement the purposes set out and fulfill legal and fiscal obligations.
Transfer of data abroad
Your data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the provisions set forth in Articles 44 and following of GDPR.
Methods of treatment
Data processing will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by authorized persons. The data will be stored in our digital archives, computer and paper and anyway in the Italian territory.
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your device by your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information to provide you with user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies allow our website to recognize you so that our web server can offer you a better, more individual and faster website that is better tailored to your needs.
Please note that you may be unable to access some web content if you block cookies.
Cookies come in the following varieties:
- Technical cookies (navigation – or session cookies): their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session-identifying data (numbers generated randomly by the server) necessary for the secure, efficient navigation of the Website. These cookies are used for security reasons and to improve the service offered to users.
- Analytic Cookies: to analyse the number of users that visit the Website and the ways in which the Website is used, collecting the information in aggregate form.
- Profiling cookies: profiling cookies create user profiles and are used to send out advertising messages that reflect the preferences expressed by the latter while surfing the web or to enhance their navigation experience. These cookies can be used for this purpose only with the user’s consent.
Cookies used on this website
- We use technical cookies, so called session cookies to keep the current session active;
- We use technical cookies, so called session cookies with a memory function on the user’s decisions made within the website, especially to store the products added by the user to the list of favorites
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity, and provide other services related to website and internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we draw your attention to the fact that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your usage of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link (tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
We currently use the following cookies:
Social Media Plug-ins
- https://www.facebook.com/policy.php (Facebook);
- https://help.instagram.com/196883487377501 (Instagram);
- https://www.youtube.com/account_privacy (Youtube);
- https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy (Vimeo);
- https://curator.io/privacy-policy (curator.io).
If you do not want the social network to assign your visit to our website to your social network account, we ask you to log out of your social network user account when you visit our website.
Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, among which is that of:
- access to your personal data and information relating to them;
- the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- requesting and obtaining, where technically possible and where data processing finds its legal basis in a contract or consent, your personal data in a structured and readable format by an automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- opposing at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that affect you;
- if the treatment is based on your consent, withdrawing the consent at any time. The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserving, however, its lawfulness.
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
For the purpose of exercising the aforementioned rights, you can contact the data controller by sending a registered letter at the address indicated above or by sending an email at email@example.com.